Edelbrock's Classic Series engine dress-up accessories deliver a definitive appeal that brings back a look from the 1950's.
Edelbrock first made these aluminum valve covers in the late '50s and they continue to be a classic. Made of heavy-gauge sand-cast aluminum, our classic finned valve covers are now available in a natural as-cast finish, for enthusiasts looking for a subtle classic look for their engine.
Edelbrock Classic Series air cleaners are available in three models; a single-quad 14" round, single-quad oval and a dual-quad oval to give plenty of options for any hot rod or muscle car. The small oval air cleaner provides adequate hood clearance in demanding applications as well as a coordinated appearance with the classic finned look. All of the air cleaners include a pre-oiled and washable cotton gauze element for excellent filtration. They are compatible with all popular 5-1/8" diameter carburetors and throttle bodies.
Classic Series Accessory Details:
- Now available in a natural as-cast finish for an authentic look from the 1950's
- Valve covers are available for popular AMC/Jeep, Chevy, Chrysler, Ford and Pontiac engines
- Made from heavy-gauge sand-cast aluminum in the USA
- Three air cleaner sizes available; small-oval, 14" round and large oval for dual carburetor setups
- Air cleaners include a 3" washable and reusable filter element that fits 5-1/8" diameter carburetors and throttle bodies
For more information please visit www.edelbrock.com