Complete 2011-Present Ford Coyote Engine Plug and Play Kit – USCAR “EV6 Style” injector harness - Bosch Wideband O2 PART# 550-618
With Holley EFI, you can take full control of every parameter in your Coyote or Mod Motor powered project. The days of figuring out complicated algorithms in the factory ECU are gone. Holley EFI can handle whatever combination you want to throw at it. Is your cam too wild for a MAF? Power adders? You name it, and Holley EFI can handle it. If you are swapping a Coyote or Mod Motor into a different car, there’s no need to track down an expensive factory ECU and wiring harness that doesn’t have a fraction of the features and usability of Holley EFI. From plug-and-play kits to additional options for customers who require the powerful Dominator ECU, it has never been easier to make your Ford do exactly what you want.
- Designed specifically for 2011-Present Ford Coyote Engines
- Plug and play with factory sensors; Crank, Cam, Cylinder Head Temp, etc
- Plug and play with factory actuators; Coils, Injectors
- Connectors for Holley Fuel Pressure and Oil Pressure sensors
- Connectors for expanded Inputs and Outputs
- TPS and IAC Connectors for Manual Throttle Body retrofits (4V Ford Modular style)
- Complete plug and play kits include HP ECU, Bosch Wideband O2 sensor, MAP sensor, Coil Drivers and all necessary Harnesses
Call us at the V8 Speed & Resto Shop Today to order yours! 314.783.8325
Kits are not designed to control VVT or Drive-by-Wire. VVT should be locked. Dominator ECU is required for drive-by-wire applications. Holley HP EFI systems are equipped with 4 programmable inputs and 4 programmable outputs that are ideal for most vehicles with a single power adder. This feature allows the user to configure the system to support a wide range of controls including boost control, progressive nitrous, water/meth injection, speed inputs, fuel pump control, AC inputs, timing retard inputs and various other uses. When selecting an ECU, users need to ensure their planned controls can be run with the 4 inputs and 4 outputs as certain combinations may use more I/Os than are available. If more I/Os are required, users should choose the Dominator VMS. ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
Learn More at http://www.holley.com